I am the Lead Developer on a team of e-commerce API developers.
I like learning new programming languages but I am really only proficient at one at a time.
I work from home, partly for the silence and partly to take care of my wife and dog.
I have a wife with chronic Lyme disease.
I have a dog, she is some sort of Red Heeler mix.
I ride a fixed gear bike because I hate myself.
I have watched The Office six times. I could do a few more.
I got this photo taken by Andre Lopes, he’s a good dude.
So I am currently keeping my todo list for the site in a Trello board. Prior to that, they were stored in Bitbucket issues. Both of these solutions have been mediocre. I think that by moving the list here, I might be able to action it better. Maybe.
In order of importance but not necessarily the order of completion:
- Asset pipeline so that the site no longer serves 4MB images on mobile
- Accessibility review to make sure it is easy to read the site
- Add support for sending and receiving Webmentions
- Update the homepage to have a small About Me section and some of my projects in addition to latest blog posts
- Figure out the correct microformats to use for the /about and /now pages
- Release the source code for this site